You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00006 Oct 2003

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha:

As per Vedics web site (www.vedics.net), the Vedics Chapter HQ in
Chennai is organised by

Dr. Rangachari
54 Singarachari Street
Triplicane, Chennai 600005
Tamilnadu, India

You could also contact

Sri. Gunaseelan Venkatachary
Flat G4, 23A/64 First Main Road
Thillai Ganga Nagar
Nanga Nallur, Chennai 600061
TamilNadu, India
gunav@xxxx

Varadarajan Sourirajan
Old No 2, New No 3, Srinivasa Iyer Street
(Vivekanadapuram II Street)
West Mambalam, Chennai 600033
TamilNadu, India
sumivaradan@xxxx