You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00006 Apr 2004

Apr 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

 --- sadagopaniyengar <sadagopaniyengar@xxxxxxxx>
wrote: >          "It's Out!"

>    The much-looked-forward-to event for book-lovers,
> especially lovers of books that matter, took place
> on the 26th March at Srirangam. > The publishers,
the Tiruvenkatam Group of Kuwait,
> whose contribution to the endeavour is immense, were
> represented on the occasion by Shri IVK Chary and
> Shri KC Narasimhan. Many bhagavatas from Bangalore
> like Sri Ananta Nrisimhan and Sri Diwakar Kannan too
> were present, who had been of valuable assistance in
> planning and superivising the printing work, etc.
> dasan, sadagopan

Dear Sri Sadagopan Iyengar,

Thank you for the update on the book release function.
I'm very glad to learn that everything went off well
by the Grace of God and our "AchAryAs". Members of the
T'venkatam Group here in Kuwait are all proud of the
publication. They are also happy they could do their
own little bit towards propagating our faith and
'sampradAyam' through this endeavour.

Adiyane just returned to Kuwait a few days ago after a
3-week long business tour and so has Sri
K.C.Narasimhan from his own tour to SriRangam. He has
carried for me my copy of "Hinduism Rediscovered" and
I'm going to collect it from him today. I'm eagerly
looking forward to reading it.

Thank you and regards,
dAsan,
Sudarshan