You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00009 Feb 2001

srimathE ramaanujaaya nama:

Dear Shri.Venkat,

You have done an excellent work by creating read audio of Dhivya
Prabandhams. I join all the srivaishnavas and other devotees in
congratulating you and your team of bhagavathas for this kainkaryam. Are the
real audio files downloadable and storable? or available only on line?

adiyEn

T.A.S.Vijayaraghavan
Jamshedpur