You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00013 Feb 2002

Dear Mr. Venkatesh & Kalale ji:

It is always good to look at the original works of
Purvacharyas (Upto Swami Desikan for Vadakalais,
and upto VaraVaramuni (Manavalamamuni) for Thenkalais)

Are there any works for a seperate ritual called
Bharanyasam by Any purvacharyas (Any work that has
been assigned as Bharanyasam as a seperate ritual)

Did any of our purvacharyas perform Bharanyasam?
(As per recorded history or Guruparampara)

These will help to get to the truth.

Lord, give us the courage to seek the truth and
humility to accept it.

I am still a beginner in this, but there is so much
mis-information arising from personal interpretations
in all the lists that is is better to get the works of
purvacharyas for the Truth.