You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00036 Feb 2002

Dear Bhagavatas"
Several Bhagavatas have prevailed upon us to stop discussions on this topic as it is heading to more heat than light, more polemics than enlightenment.

I am reluctantly constrained to say that no further postings on the subject will be allowed in "Sri Ranga Sri". We would like to steer clear of unwarranted controverises. Even announcements on talks on Tele bridge focussing on differences and doctrinal differences between kalais etc will not be allowed. We have had enough of this.
The need of the hour is to look to areas of agreement, if at all there should
be any discussions. As it is, we are a microscopic minority and it ill bodes
for Srivaishnavas to indulge in such polemics, (both the subtle and the blatant
varieties) making us the laughing stock of people who watch on the ringside!
Our focus should be on unity and not bickering on details.

I repeat my slogan: "At least in the United States, let us be in the united state"

What is really important is the enjoyment of Kalyanagunas of the divine couple as explained by Azhwars and Acharyas (both past and present). As Bhakti means devotional, dedicated, unconditional love towards Sriman Narayana and His various forms, such postings will be allowed.
Thamks for your understanding and cooperation.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy
Editor & Publisher
"Sri Ranga Sri"