You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00014 Feb 2003

Dear Sir,

I was just joking in the pious hope that God, even if not Man, would
certainly have a robust sense of humour.

Please pardon me for offending your sentiments. I am genuinely sorry.

Regards,
dAsan,

Sudarshan