You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00088 Feb 2003

Sri:

Dear Bhagavathas,

Here's a related question and followup, on another list, by
Sri Anand Karalapakkam:

http://www.ramanuja.org/sv/bhakti/archives/feb98/0020.html
http://www.ramanuja.org/sv/bhakti/archives/feb98/0044.html

Also note that,
"As a general rule , prathistA of a vigrahA of an AchAryA
while he is in the LeelA vibhUti (material world) is not done"

ramanuja dasan,
-Shreyas

--- In SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Veda Venkatesh
<veda_venkatesh@xxxx> wrote:
>course, God is present everywhere at the same time. However, all
>others, being jivatmas and atomic in nature, are they considered to
>be present in the installed idols? if not, why are those idols
>installed? Hope my question is not offensive to anyone.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list