You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00004 Jun 2002

Jun 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

_/|\_ Vanakkam & Namaste Vaisnava Brothers/Sisters,

thanks for all the emails i received via my hotmail account from
various members here. They were were inspiring and really Helpfull
thanks to all my Brothers/Sister here. If you have any additional
Information regarding my ealier post with the title" How to become a
Pujari" please send me further Information.Many Thanks again to all
you and to all who have sent me emails regarding my question.

May Bhagavan enrich and spread the Vaishnava Belive, Brotherhood and
Love amongst all Vaishnavas.

Om Vishnue Namaha

with warm wishes
Rangan