You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00012 Jun 2002

Jun 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear sir/madam,

I am not receiving any mails from any of the groups to which I am a member,
Kindly I request the moderator of this group to look into my problem.

I would be very grateful to the moderator if he/she can help me in this regard,
by rectifying the actual problem.

MY email id is : - gayathrisr@xxxx

My yahoo id is :- sudarshansr@xxxx

I have configured my yahoo group settings to send me mail to the first email
address.
(I have checked my group settings, and I could see that everything is perfectly
right. But I am simply not able to receive any messages).

My advance thanks to you,
S.R.Sudarshan Iyengar

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia