You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00019 Jun 2002

Jun 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavatas:
This is to inform you that I will be moving to Cleveland (Ohio) on 12th instant. On 24th, I will be leaving from there to India reaching Chennai on 26th. This is in connection with the Upanayanam of my grandson, Chi Pradhyumnan slated for 15th July at Tirupati.

I propose to return on 8th August 2002 via Bahrain, where I will have to stay for a whole day. I hope to have the baghyam of meeting with the Bhagavatas of that region.

While in India, I will be meeting almost all Yathivaras, Acharyas and Scholars of Bhagavad Ramanuja - Swami Desika Sampradayam. If you need any questions to be got answered or doubts to be got clarified (relating to the principles and practices of our Sampradayam) please send them by email to me. I will try to secure and transmit the authoritative answers ASAP. Similarly, If you need any other service also, please feel free to send an email to me.

My email address is "Ramanbil@xxxx"

Please be brief in framing your questions / requests and make sure your mail reaches me before I leave on 24th June 2002.I am not sure if I will have access to Internet facilty in India because I may be constantly on the move.I will try my best to help you.

If you need to contact me in India urgently, you may do so at the following address:
C/O Mrs. Mythili
22 Prithvipakkam
Ambattur
Chennai 600 053