You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00023 Jun 2002

Jun 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrimathE rAmAnujAya namaha
Humble pranams to all devotees:

By the grace of Lord, Sriman Narayana and Acharyas this is a
unique oppurtunity for us to learn one of the most important work.

``Mumukshupadi" by HH Vanamamalai Jeeyar Swami"
Every Sunday 7:45 PM CST in Tamil

We hope all the interested devotees take this oppurtunity and join
this Study Group www.radioramanuja.com/talks/vana.htm
Ph: 405-244-5555 Code: 1533#, 7:45 PM CST, Every Sunday
To register and request copies of books visit:
http://ramanuja.cc.uic.edu/cgi-bin/mumukshu.pl

Devotees outside USA, who cannot dial-in, we will make the materials
available on-line please register.

Mumukshupadi: This is an essential teaching for all those who seek Moksha,
Explains the three rahasyas: Thirumanthram, Dhvayam and Charmaslokam.

Author: Sri Pillailokacarya lived in Srirangam throuhgout his life and was a
strong
believer, preacher & propogator in equality of all varnas in the eyes of God.

He wrote a total of 18 works in manipravala style, collectively known as
Ashtadasa rahasyankal, expounding the philosophy of Visistadvaita.

One of his foremost disciples was a Harijan, called ViLAncolaippiLLai,
who became very learned and, in his turn, had many Brahmins as his disciples.

Such is the greatness of our sampradaya and Sri Pillai Loka:cha:rya
(in our Acharya Parampara) www.radioramanuja.com/docs/mag.htm
No other sampradaya passes the message of the Lord, so truly.

It provides equality for all devotees of the Lord. This is the sampradaya
that Starts with the Lord, for the upliftment of all beings (regardless of
Varna)
and ends with the Lord.

azhwAr emperumAnAr JeeyAr thiruvadigalE sharanam

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mukundan Vangkipuram Pattangi
http://www.radioramanuja.com

Home Page