You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00024 Jun 2002

Jun 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

sri:
Srimate Srilakshminrisimha Parabrahmane Nama:
Srimate Sri Lakshminrisimha Divyapadukasevaka
Srivan Satakopa Sri NarayanaYatindra Mahadesikaya nama:

namo narayana!

Srimad Azhagiya Singar's next upanyasam is as follos:

DATE : Saturday, June 15, 2002 (Saturday)
TOPIC : Thirunedundhandagam - Pasuram #1
TIME : 10:00 a.m. USA Eastern (7:30 p.m. India Time)
COST : FREE

Even if you have the code please sign-in for each upanyasam.
This is necessary for us to be able to prepare an accurate
list of participants for each upanyasam.

You can receive your code by first registering at the
following site:

http://www.ahobilamutt.org/upan/signin01.asp

and then requesting the code for the upanyasam. Only registered
users can request the code. If you are already registered you
should have received your ID and password. All you have to do
is sign up for the June 8th upanyasam. All others must first
register before requesting the code.

*** IMPORTANT ****
For the first time in many years on 6/8/02 we had severe echo
problem in the bridge. We are now sure that this is caused by
Internet based connection to the bridge. Internet offers a
wonderful opportunity to participate in the upanyasam, particularly
for sishyas living in India. However, the echo problem ruins the
interactive nature of the upanyasam desired by Srimad Azhagiya Singar.
My request to those who wish to connect via the Internet is to make
sure they use a headphone, and, if problems persist, to disconnect
from the bridge and use a regular phone line.

Another culprit is cell phones. We request participants to NOT
use cell phones at all.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Finally, please note, the start time for 6/15/02 is 10:00 a.m. Eastern.

-- adiyEn ramanuja dasan
srimad azhagiya singar thiruvadi

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia