You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00032 Jun 2002

Jun 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear ALL,

The SthothravaLi composed by His Holiness Prakrutham
Srimath Andavan Swami, Sri Ranga Ramanuja Maha Desikan
during His purvAsramam days (about 30 years ago) have
been meticulously compiled by Sri C.G. Balaji in MS
word format. Sri. Balaji had graciously permitted us
to share it with all bhagavathas. For the convenience
of all , we have made it available in PDF format in
our website, www.ramanujamission.org under online
resources section.

the link is provided as under:

http://www.ramanujamission.org/resources/stotravali.pdf