You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00038 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear SrimAn Sudarshan,

On going through your mail, one of Swami Desikan's slokams came to my mind,
which I read years ago. Swami Desikan wonders and questions us - "The whole
world is still remembering these 3 acts of Sri Rama as faulty ones - killing
ThAtaka (a woman), keeping unknowingly a step back during kara-Dhooshana yuddha
(not in accordance with kshatriya dharmA) and seetha's agni pravesam. If this
is the case for the Almighty's incarnation as human, what will be the effect of
faults of mere mortals like us?"

Adiyen,
raghava dAsan.

Home Page