You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00115 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavatas:
We have informed already that questions like this that do not have any bearing
on the subject matter dealt with in the "Sri Ranga SRi" journal be addressed to
"Satsangam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" with the words "Question Box" in the Subject line.
We request all Bhagavtas to please follow these "Guidelines" and oblige. Thanks
for your understanding and co-operation.
Moderator

Hello,

I am a 22-year-old from Madras.

I have a question on religious custom, which I trust you would be
able to answer: I wake up quite early everyday. Is it all right to
shave before sunrise?

Kindly reply to the list or, better still, to my personal mail:
raghu@xxxx

Thank You,

--
Raghunath Rishikesh