You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00116 Jun 2007

Jun 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

I am assuming you are referring to the Divya Prabandham (I have rarely
heard this being called Dravida Vedam).

If you cant find a teacher, I suggest you pick up the entire recitation
in 30 audio CDs (ie about 30 hours total) orchestrated by M.A.
Venkatakrishnan & Party.  The CDs are available from a small store right
outside Sri Parthasarathy Temple in Madras.  You might be able to use a
Divya Prabandham book to read along with the recitation.  (I have
nothing to do with this source and there may be other sources.  I
purchased this one and it is fine for the most part).

If there are people interested in the CDs of all the Vedas recited in
the proper meter and octave (18 MP3 CDs or about 200 hours), please let
me know and I will post the source after acquiring a copy and checking
it out.

Genghis

--- In SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gopal_yajur2" <gopal_yajur2@...>
wrote:

> Respected Bhagavathas,
>
> adiyEn lives in a small city in Eastern part of Germany. And adiyEn is
> interested in learning Dravida Vedam from a shri vaishnavaite living
> here. If someone can do so, please do let me know.
>
> adiyEn
>
> Goplakrishnan

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: