You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00020 Nov 2003

SRI :
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha.
Naryana Narayana Narayana.

Dear Bhagavathas,

If reciting & hearing the ARULICHEYALS of the Alwars is a Blessings, it is much
greater to know the news from Bhagavathas all over the world that such
activities are going on well everywhere. We pray Our Lord and Acharyas to Bless
for such activities to grow well.

These programs are ofgreat benefit to all mankind. Particularly the Children
will get to know about the Great  Treasure that are available to them and will
taste the nectar when they grow. For this reason alone it is worth conducting
programs of this sort everywhere. Let the coming generations derivethe greatest
benefits by our humble efforts today.

Dasan

chitramalola <chitramalola@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Srimathe Sri Lakshminrisimha Parabrahmane Namaha

Srimathe Sri Lakshminrisimha Divya Paduka Sevaka SrivAnsatakopa Sri
NArAyana Yateendhra MahAdesikAya Namaha

One of the SukAnubhavams of being a Vishnu baktha is that we get to
read, talk, sing, praise and celebrate the glory of SrimannArAyana
and his devotees. It is indeed our blessing to be His devotees and
rejoice in these experiences. Such a wonderful experience happened
during the Mudhal AzhwArs' Thirunakshatram celebration by the D C
chapter of Sri Ahobila Matam U S A on the evening of the 1st of
November, 2003 at the residence of the Rajajis at Potomac Maryland.

In the presence of our Sri Matam's Dolai Kannan the congregation of
bAgavathAs recited the ThirvAndAdhi's of the Mudhal AzhwArs. It was
followed by Siriya Thirumadal, Prabhandha SAram and Desikar
sthothrams. The speciality of our SampradAyam lies in getting
together (as ANDAL put it koodi Irundhu) and enjoying the ambience of
togetherness in the presence of PerumAl. This mood was further
enhanced when Venkat Rajaji, Balaji Ramanujam, Krishnakumar and
Rajaji drew brief sketches about the lives of Poigai AzhwAr,
BoothatAzhwAr and PeyAzhwAr. This was followed by evening ArAdhanam
to Kannan. After Thaligai and SAtrumurai it was Sayanam time for
PErumAl. Our Krishna has recently got a charming new cradle.
JagatvyApi sleeping like a BAlakan in his cosy cradle was a sight to
behold.

This concluded the celebration which was followed as usual by a
delightful dinner.
The Mudhal AzhwArs may indeed be called the "Trendsetting Trinity" in
expressing bakthi in the form of Pasurams. As NamazhwAr aptly put it
they are the "IN KAVI PADUM PARAMA KAVIGAL" and it is our blessing to
praise and celebrate such great incarnations of PErumAl.  We pray to
our Acharyan and Lord Lakshminrisimhan to bless us with many more of
such opportunities.

Azhagiya Singar Thiruvadigale Charanam.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

BE  KIND . KEEP  SMILING . HELP THE NEEDY . GOD WILL BE WITH YOU.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/VkWolB/TM