You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00063 Nov 2003

Hare Krishna,

It has been utmost pleasure for devotee like me get alot of information
regarding the Sri Sampradayaa.I would like to request is there any Sri
Sampradayaa devotee living in Malaysia?I am aware that there are Devotee
in Singapore.

Vaishnava Dasan
Raja Murari Dasa

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511