You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00080 Nov 2006

Hi . My name is Mrs. Sunita Badrinarayan. I am a resident of
Singapore. I am interested to join any formal/informal
group/association of SriVaishnavites in Singapore. If anybody does
know about such a group, please do post your reply.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: