Oral Health: Reality and Perspectives 1994 - Year of Oral Health
Your presence is very important!
See the program next.
August 18, Thursday
· Dr. Pedro Martinelli (ABO);
· Dr. Per Ake Zillen (FDI);
· Dr. David Barmes (WHO);
· Dr. Roberto B. Carvalho Vianna (OFEDO/UDUAL);
· Dr. Maria Fidela Navarro (IADR)
· Dr. Saskia Estupiñan-Day (PAHO)
· Dr. Jaime Cury (ABROPEV)
Oral Health: Where do we come from? How are we doing? Where are we going to?
· Dr. Jorge Izquierdo
Global View (W. K. Kellogg Consultant, USA)
· Dr. Ariel Gomés - Latin-American View (UBA, Argentina)
· Dr. Sylvio Gevaerd - Brazilian View (NESCO/PR, Brazil)
Caries Prevention: Why do we prevent? How do we prevent?
· Dr. Anna Lisa Björn
· Dr. Lars Peterson (Sweden)
August 19, Friday
Periodontal Disease: Why do we prevent? How do we prevent?
· Dr. Rui Opperman
Oral Cancer and Aids Prevention Why do we prevent? How do we prevent?
· Dr. Carlos Guigoux
(Chile University, Chile)
· Dr. Mario Eduardo Algodoal F. Alves (Illinois University, USA).
Oral Health Personnel: Where do we come from? How are we doing? Where are we going to?
· Dr. Saskia Estupiñan-Day
(PAHO/WHO, Washington, USA)
· Dr. Norma Lara
(UAM - Xochimilco, Mexico)
· Dr. Paulo Capel
Brazilian View (São Paulo State University, Brazil)
August 20, Saturday
Communication, Technology and Networking on Oral Health Promotion
· Dr. Bengt Sündstrom
Global View (UCIV, Sweden)
· Dr. George Gillespie
(Washington, DC - USA)
· Dr. Mario Chaves
(CEDROS Network, Brazil).
Congrex do Brasil
R. Gabriel de Brito, 29
CEP 05411-010 São Paulo SP Brazil