[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /common.php on line 224: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 18: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 19: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 531: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.
The Euro Information Website Forum • View topic - New banknote series- image

New banknote series- image

Euro banknotes
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules

Re: New banknote series- image

Postby FiliusRomae » 17 Jul 2013, 00:37

Collector's Life wrote:You don't remember these pictures? :?:
I think these are the official pictures which were released in 2001 to do not show too many details of the new notes before their introduction. It's difficult to see, but isn't there a 2001 on the 10 € note?

Yes, I agree. These pictures are the ones that were circulated before the first euro notes were put into circulation. They have nothing to do with the changes being made for the new euro notes. If you have seen the new 5 euro note I think you have a pretty good idea of what the new euro notes will look like. :D
FiliusRomae

Previous

Return to Banknotes