| NIC Info
Discussions about research on photosynthesis. (Moderated)
The Photosynthesis Researchers' newsgroup is for the interests of
professionals and students involved in all aspects of Photosynthesis
research. This service has until now been provided by a distribution list
Here are some examples of use of the list:-
- Requests for technical information regarding protocols, materials,
equipment, etc., used for photosynthesis-related research.
- Advertisement of academic positions and requests for employment
(including postdoctoral positions, studentships, etc.)
- Distribution of photosynthesis-related journal listings
Full listings:- Photosynthesis Research, Plant and Cell Physiology,
Photosynthetica, BBA (Bioenergetics section).
Extracts :- By a keyword search of bionet.journals
- Announcement of scientific meetings.
- Other assorted announcements
Readers: 10000 (0.1%) Mesgs per month/day: 26/1
Crossposting: 0% Megs per month/day: 0.0/0.000
Sites reciving this Group: 37% Cost ratio ($US/month/rdr): 0.00