Complete Concordance to the Greek Bible

Matthew Longhorn

Complete Concordance to the Greek Bible

Post by Matthew Longhorn »

Yours for the nice and affordable price of 350 euros

https://www.vandenhoeck-ruprecht-verlag ... icle/58430
A Complete Concordance to the Greek Bible is very extensive, therefore it was published in pdf-format which greatly facilitates the search for specific words or phrases. All the words are ordered according to the Greek alphabet and the alphabetical order covers both the word sought and its immediate, two-sided context. Although previous concordances were also arranged alphabetically, the verses with a specific word were given according to the biblical canon. In this Concordance each word is listed in its preceding and following context. Consequently, one can immediately find biblical quotations, paraphrases and other similar passages on the same topic. Since it is a textual concordance, all words are given in their textual forms. Provided here is the first contextual full concordance to the full Greek Bible: Septuagint with its parallel texts and Greek New Testament. Four colors are given in order to create a new category of distinction between the text sources. They characterize separately the texts and references of Septuagint (green), parallel texts (red) and New Testament (blue). The following context is arranged in alphabetical order and this choice is favoring in easy way the possibility to note the presence of all synoptic phenomena.
Stephen Carlson

Re: Complete Concordance to the Greek Bible

Post by Stephen Carlson »

Would be nice to see a sample page, but this is precisely the kind of reference that computers have obsoleted.
Stephen C. Carlson, Ph.D.
Melbourne, Australia
Matthew Longhorn

Stephen Carlson wrote: March 31st, 2023, 6:36 pm Would be nice to see a sample page, but this is precisely the kind of reference that computers have obsoleted.
A number of their books do have them, I am keeping my eye out on this one and the analytical lexicon that is upcoming for when they post that info

And agreed. I am not sure how useful it will be. I am certainly not going to buy it to find out
Matthew Longhorn

New link, now only 500 euros in pdf format
https://www.vandenhoeck-ruprecht-verlag ... icle/58078
Still no sample pages and potentially coming out this month

Return to “Lexicons”