καλός Beautiful Greek Software

Bible Study software, Unicode, Fonts, Keyboards, creating Web pages in Greek, and other software issues.
tuxedocat

καλός Beautiful Greek Software

Post by tuxedocat »

Hi, all.

I have downloaded and installed καλός software from the Internet Archive, and it is a wonderful tool. Some of the functions are not available, and I am prompted for an activation key. I would gladly pay for such a key if I could figure out how to do it. There is no website for this product any more. Does anyone have any idea of how I could get a key to activate the software?

Thanks for all suggestions.
Gospelion

Re: καλός Beautiful Greek Software

Post by Gospelion »

hey...Tuxedocat can you give me the url for the download at internet archive for Kalos software. If I can get a DL I can see if my key works
davissgurban@gmail.com

Post by davissgurban@gmail.com »

tuxedocat wrote: May 8th, 2022, 10:30 pm Hi, all.

I have downloaded and installed καλός software from the Internet Archive, and it is a wonderful tool. Some of the functions are not available, and I am prompted for an activation key. I would gladly pay for such a key if I could figure out how to do it. There is no website for this product any more. Does anyone have any idea of how I could get a key to activate the software?

Thanks for all suggestions.
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the καλός software! It's unfortunate to hear about the activation issue. Have you tried reaching out to the Internet Archive community forums? They might have some solutions. Best of luck!
Last edited by davissgurban@gmail.com on October 26th, 2023, 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like read books
Jason Hare

Post by Jason Hare »

τοῖς φίλοις τοῖς τῆς ἡμετέρας κοινωνίας ἀπείροις, χάρις ὑμῖν καὶ εἰρήνη. ἡμεῖς δὴ οἱ τῆς θέσεως μεληταὶ ἀσπαζόμεθα ὑμᾶς ἐν χάριτι κυρίου.

Welcome to B-Greek, new friends!

Just as a matter of housekeeping, we would like to remind you that you should be using your real names here on the forum (cf. our policy on usernames and profiles). “Tuxedocat” and “Gospelion” are not your real names, of course. If you would like to continue using the monikers, you may, but we would ask that you edit your profiles’ signatures to include your real name and, if applicable, the institution with which you are associated. If you would like us to change your name, one of the moderators can do that for you.

We can see that “davissgurban@...” contains your name (Davis S. Gurban), so this is acceptable.

If you could, it would be great if you wrote an introduction post to let us know what experience you have with Greek and how you keep it going! You can find my introduction thread here.

Thank you so much!
Jason A. Hare
The Hebrew Café
Tel Aviv, Israel

Return to “Software”