Lighthouses of Denmark: East Central Jylland

Denmark, located at the mouth of the Baltic Sea, includes the north-pointing peninsula of Jylland (Jutland) in the west and a large number of islands to the east. The capital, Copenhagen, is on the island of Sjælland. Other major Danish islands include Fyn (between Sjælland and Jylland), Lolland and Falster (south of Sjælland) and Bornholm (farther east in the Baltic). The Skaggerak is a sound separating Jylland from Norway to the northwest, while the Kattegat separates Jylland from Sweden to the northeast.

This page covers lighthouses of the eastern coast of Jylland in the Midtjylland (Central Jutland) Region. This coast faces the waters of the Kattegat sound. Midtjylland has additional lighthouses on the North Sea coast described on the Denmark West Coast page.

The Danish word for a lighthouse is fyr or fyrtårn. The front light of a range is the forfyr and the rear light is the bagfyr. Næs is a cape, odde a narrow promontory or isthmus, ø is an island, bugt is a bay, rev is a reef, fjord is an inlet, and havn is a harbor.

Danish aids to navigation are maintained by the Danish Maritime Authority (Søfartsstyrelsen).

ARLHS numbers are from the ARLHS World List of Lights. DFL numbers are from the Dansk Fyrliste. Admiralty numbers are from volume C of the Admiralty List of Lights & Fog Signals. U.S. NGA List numbers are from Publication 116.

General Sources
Danske Fyrtårne
A comprehensive site on Danish lighthouses by Ole Henrik Lemvigh, with many photos; the text is entirely in Danish.
Online List of Lights - Denmark East
Photos by various photographers posted by Alexander Trabas.
Leuchttürme.net - Dänemark
A fine web site by Malte Werning, with excellent photos.
Leuchtturmseiten von Anke und Jens - Denmark
Photos of more than 100 Danish lighthouses, with notes in English.
Dänische Leuchttürme
Photos of more than 175 Danish lighthouses posted by Klaus Huelse.
Denmark Lighthouses
Photos by Larry Myhre.
Lighthouses in Denmark
Photos by various photographers available from Wikimedia.
World of Lighthouses - Denmark
Photos by various photographers available from Lightphotos.net.
Lighthouses in Denmark
Aerial photos posted by Marinas.com.
Dänische Leuchttürme auf historischen Postkarten
Historic postcard views posted by Klaus Huelse.
Danske Fyrskibe og deres Historie
Comprehensive information on Danish lightships (in Danish), posted by the group managing the Horns-Rev.
Dansk Fyrliste 2018
Official Danish light list (in .pdf format); the list also includes lights of Greenland and Faroes.
OpenSeaMap
Navigational chart information for Denmark.

Sletterhage Light
Sletterhage Light, Helgenæs, May 2011
Wikimedia Creative Commons photo
by Nils Jepsen

Norddjurs Lighthouses
The municipality of Norddjurs occupies the northern half of the Djurs Peninsula, a region projecting about 35 km (22 mi) into the Kattegat.

Udbyhøj (1)
1894. Inactive since 2003. 6 m (20 ft) 1-1/2 story keeper's house; the light was displayed from a "bay window" lantern on the second floor level. House painted yellow, lantern roof red. Anke and Jens have a page with photos and Huelse also has a photo. After deactivation the lighthouse was sold as a private residence. Site and tower closed (private property). ARLHS DEN-088.
Udbyhoj (2)
2003 (station established 1894). Active; focal plane 33 m (108 ft); white, red or green light, depending on direction, occulting once every 5 s. 4.5 m (15 ft) round cylindrical tower; the light is shown through a slit-style window at the top. The upper half of the tower is painted red, the lower half white. Trabas has Huelse's photo. In Google's satellite view it appears that the light may become obscured by surrounding trees. This directional light guides ships approaching the entrance to the Randers Fjord. Located adjacent to the historic lighthouse, at the end of a lane off highway 531, about 800 m (1/2 mi) south of Udbyhoj. Site and tower closed (private property). DFL-1640; Admiralty C0176; NGA 1936.
* Gjerrild (2)
1946 (station established 1895). Active; focal plane 27 m (89 ft); four flashes every 20 s, white or green depending on direction. 11 m (36 ft) rectangular cylindrical tower with lantern and gallery, painted white. Trabas has a good photo by Klaus Kern, Anke and Jens have a page with photos, Huelse has a photo, Myhre has a photo, and Google has a street view and a satellite view. This lighthouse also guides southbound ships around the end of the Djurs peninsula. The original lighthouse was a wood tower. Located on the Teglværksvej, on the east side of Nordstrand, near Gjerrild. Site and tower closed but the light can be seen from the road. ARLHS DEN-089; DFL-1865; Admiralty C0200; NGA 2008.
* Fornæs (2)
1892 (station established 1839). Active; focal plane 32 m (105 ft); white flash every 20 s. 27 m (89 ft) round granite tower with lantern and gallery. The tower is unpainted; lantern painted red. 1-1/2 story keeper's house and other light station buildings. Larry Myhre's photo is at right, Trabas has an excellent photo by Klaus Kern, Anke and Jens have a page with photos, Wikimedia has a 1980 photo by Jens Bludau, Huelse has a historic postcard view, and Google has a satellite view. This seems to be one of the least well known major lighthouses of Denmark. Fornæs is the easternmost point of Jylland, at the end of the Djurs peninsula. The light station is now occupied by an architecture and engineering firm. Located on the point of the cape, at the end of the Fornæsvej, about 4 km (2.5 mi) northeast of the Grenå waterfront. Site open during business hours, tower closed. Site manager: Arkikon. ARLHS DEN-008; DFL-1870; Admiralty C0204; NGA 2012.
* Grenå Havn Vest (relocated)
1933. Inactive. 7 m (23 ft) round cast iron cylindrical tower, painted white with two red horizontal bands. The light was shown through a window at the top of the tower. Huelse has a photo and a second photo and Google has a distant satellite view. The light was still in service in 1965; we don't know when it was deactivated. An identical light on the east pier has disappeared. The light was first relocated from its original location on the west breakwater to stand at the yacht harbor on the south side of Grenå. In 2012 it was relocated again; it now stands on the Rolshojvej north of the harbor area. Lightphotos.net has a photo of the lighthouse at its current location. Site open, tower closed. ex-Admiralty C0212.
Fornæs Fyr
Fornæs Light, Grenå, May 2007
Flickr Creative Commons photo by Larry Myhre

Anholt Lighthouses
Anholt is a small island in the center of the Kattegat, roughly halfway between the Danish and Swedish shores. Due to its strategic location it has often been the object of military action; during the Napoleonic Wars it was occupied by Britain from 1808 to 1814. The island has a permanent population of about 160 and is accessible by passenger ferry from Grenå. It is attached administratively to the Norddjurs municipality.
* Anholt
1788. Active; focal plane 40 m (131 ft); white flash every 15 s. 42 m (138 ft) round cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery. Tower painted white; watch room and lantern base painted red; lantern dome is black. Robert Jacobsen's photo is at right, Huelse has a good photo, Trabas has a photo by Karl-Heinz Wellm, a sunset photo is available, and Huelse has a historic postcard view. This historic lighthouse guides ships approaching the Sound and entering the Baltic. Unfortunately, it is probably endangered: Google's satellite view shows that it is almost in the water. The brickwork, windows and doors of the lighthouse were restored in a major project in 2017; Jacobsen has a photo showing this work in progress. Located at the eastern end of the island, a desert region known for its unusual plant and animal life. Access to this ecologically sensitive area is restricted, but it appears that tours to the lighthouse are available. Site open with restrictions, tower closed. ARLHS DEN-068; DFL-1020; Admiralty C0164; NGA 1976.
* Anholt Havn (1) (relocated)
1903. Inactive since 2016. 8 m (26 ft) round cast iron tower with lantern and gallery, painted red. A photo is available and Huelse has a historic postcard view. In February 2016 the lighthouse was lifted by a crane and placed in front of restaurant on the quay. Jakob Kjærgaard has a 2017 photo and Google has a satellite view. Located on the waterfront at Anholt Havn. Site open, tower closed.
Anholt Havn (2)
2016. Active; focal plane 8 m (26 ft); red flash every 3 s. 7 m (23 ft) round cylindrical red fiberglass tower. Trabas has Eckhard Meyer's photo and Google has a satellite view. Located at the end of the north outer breakwater at Anholt Havn. Site status unknown. DFL-1840; Admiralty C0166; NGA 1980.

Anholt Light, Anholt, August 2007
ex-Google Plus photo by Robert Jacobsen

Syddjurs Lighthouses
As its name suggests the municipality of Syddjurs occupies the southern half of the Djurs Peninsula.

Hjelm
1856. Active; focal plane 61 m (200 ft); white, red or green light, depending on direction, 4 s on, 4 s off. 18 m (59 ft) round brick tower with lantern and gallery, attached by covered passageways to two 1-1/2 story brick keeper's houses. Lighthouse painted white, lantern dome red. A photo from a Google street view is at right, Anke and Jens have a page with distant views, Huelse has a closeup photo and a historic postcard view, Marinas.com has aerial photos, and Google has a satellite view. Hjelm is an uninhabited island in the southwestern Kattegat about 5 km (3 mi) southeast of Elsegårde and 10 km (6 mi) southeast of Ebeltoft. The word hjelm means helmet, referring to the shape of the island. Located at the highest point of the island. Accessible only by boat. Site status unknown. ARLHS DEN-070; DFL-1900; Admiralty C0262; NGA 2208.
** Fyrskib 21 Skagens Rev
1911 (Rasmus Møllers Værft, Fåborg). Decommissioned 1988. 33.6 m (110 ft) wood lightship; the light was displayed from a lantern atop the mainmast. Hull painted a deep red with a white horizontal band; deckhouse and mast painted white, lantern deep red. Myhre has a 2007 photo, Anna Jenšíková has several photos, and Google has a 2009 street view. Before World War II the ship served mostly on the Horns Rev station off Esbjerg in the North Sea. From 1945 to 1969 it was stationed off Læso, and its last station was at Skagens Rev off the end of the Skagen spit. It was the last Danish lightship withdrawn from its station, on 12 December 1988. In 2006 the ship was moored at Ebeltoft and placed in service as a café. More recently the café has closed and ship has been moved across the harbor basin. Sebastian Gerber has a 2015 street view and Google has a satellite view. Endangered: when Heather Craven and Ian Yarde visited in August 2018 the ship appeared to be in poor condition. In 2020 the foundation managing the frigate Jylland placed the lightship on sale, saying that they did not have funds to maintain it properly. Moored on the Ebeltoft waterfront. Site open; ship probably open but we need details. Owner/site manager: Fregatten Jylland. ARLHS DEN-009.
* Ebeltoft Vig
1921 (?) (station established 1883). Active; focal plane 13 m (43 ft); white, red or green light, depending on direction, occulting once every 5 s. 6 m (20 ft) square wood tower; the lights are displayed through a square window. Trabas has a photo by Klaus Kern, Huelse also has a photo, and Google has a satellite view. Tower painted white with one narrow red horizontal band; the roof is gray. Located on a low hill off Sænkningen in Lyngsbæk Strand, at the north end of Ebeltoft Vig (bay) about 7 km (4.5 mi) west of Ebeltoft. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS DEN-005; DFL-2060; Admiralty C0772; NGA 2220.
*** Sletterhage (2)
1894 (station established 1872). Active; focal plane 17 m (56 ft); white, red or green light, depending on direction, 7.5 s on, 2.5 s off. 16 m (52 ft) round cylindrical tower with lantern and gallery, attached to a 1-story keeper's house. Lighthouse painted white, lantern white with red horizontal bands. Nils Jepsen's photo is at the top of this page, Anke and Jens have a page with photos, Huelse has a good closeup photo and a historic postcard view, Trabas has a photo by Klaus Kern, Marinas.com has aerial photos, and Google has a satellite view and a street view through trees. The original lighthouse, a wood tower, was built by the city of Århus. In 2009 a preservation group Sletterhage Fyrs Venner was formed to work for preservation of the lighthouse and to open it to the public. The lighthouse marks the end of the Helgenæs peninsula about 20 km (13 mi) east of Århus. (The word hage means "hook.") Located on the point of the cape in Slettervang. Site open, tower open weekends and holidays April through October. Site manager: Sletterhage Fyrs Venner (Sletterhagefyr). ARLHS DEN-043; DFL-2090; Admiralty C0786; NGA 2252.

Hjelm Light, Hjelm, September 2018
Google Maps street view
by M L

Århus Lighthouses
Århus (now spelled Aarhus officially) is the second-largest city of Denmark with a population around 300,000. It is a major industrial port including Denmark's largest container terminal.

* Århus Havn Mellumfyr (Range Middle)
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 37 m (121 ft); green light, 1 s on, 1 s off. Light on a 4.5 m (15 ft) skeletal mast atop a 13-story building. Google has a street view and a satellite view. This is the approach range for Århus. The Admiralty continues to list a front light (C0802.05; NGA 2275), a triangular skeletal mast atop a waterfront condo building; that light is not in the official Danish light list. Located on Pier 4 on the northwest side of Århus harbor. Site open, tower closed. DFL-2131b; Admiralty C0803; NGA 2275.1.
* Århus Havn Bagfyr (Range Rear)
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 48 m (157 ft); green light, 1 s on, 1 s off. Light on the steeple of the Sankt Johannes Kirke (St. John's Church). The light is above the clock in Eddy Hansen's closeup photo of the tower. Google has a street view and a satellite view. Located on Peter Sabroes Gade 1130 m (0.7 mi) northwest of the middle light. Site open, tower closed. DFL-2131a; Admiralty C0804; NGA 2275.2.
Århus Vestmole
1935. Active; focal plane 8 m (26 ft); green flash every 5 s. 6 m (20 ft) round cylindrical cast iron tower with lantern and gallery, painted white with a broad green horizontal band. Trabas has a photo, Christian Witting has a closeup street view (a portion is seen at right), and Google has a street view and a satellite view. Located at the end of the west mole enclosing the traditional inner harbor of Århus. Site status unknown. DFL-2151; Admiralty C0793; NGA 2282.
Århus Østmole
1935. Active; focal plane 16 m (52 ft); red flash every 5 s. 8 m (26 ft) round cylindrical tower with lantern and gallery, painted white with a single red horizontal band, mounted atop a round stone pier. Trabas has a photo, Huelse has a view from the harbor, Christian Witting has a street view, and Google has a satellite view. Located off the end of the east mole enclosing the traditional inner harbor of Århus. Site and tower closed. Site status unknown. DFL-2150; Admiralty C0792; NGA 2280.
Århus Østhavn (Nordmole)
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 8 m (26 ft); red flash every 3 s. 5 m (17 ft) round metal tower painted white with a red horizontal band. Trabas has a photo and Google has a satellite view. Located on a short breakwater at the tip of the east harbor, which includes the container terminal. Site and tower closed. DFL-2134; Admiralty C0793.5; NGA 2281.

Vestmol Light, Århus, April 2016
Google Maps street view by Christian Witting
Århus Østhavn Forfyr
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 18 m (59 ft); white light, 1 s on, 1 s off. 16 m (52 ft) square skeletal mast with gallery. Trabas has a photo and Google has a satellite view and a street view of the two range lights. Located on the waterfront at the base of the east harbor. Site and tower closed. DFL-2136b; Admiralty C0796; NGA 2286.
Århus Østhavn Bagfyr
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 26 m (85 ft); white light, 1 s on, 1 s off. 23 m (75 ft) square skeletal mast with gallery. Trabas has a photo and Google has a street view and a satellite view. Located on the waterfront at the base of the east harbor. Site and tower closed. DFL-2136a; Admiralty C0796.1; NGA 2286.1.

Skanderborg Lighthouse
* Grenå Havn Øst (relocated)
1906. Inactive. 7 m (23 ft) round cast iron cylindrical tower, painted with red and white horizontal bands. The light was shown through a window at the top of the tower. Formerly located on the east breakwater at Grenå, the lighthouse was relocated to the grounds of the Skanderborg Music Festival on Skanderborg Lake, south of Skanderborg and west of Århus. We do not know the exact location and the tower has not been found in Google's satellite view. Site open, tower closed. ex-Admiralty C0208.

Odder Lighthouses
* Hov Lystbådehavn (relocated)
1900. Active; focal plane 7 m (23 ft); continuous red light. 5 m (17 ft) round cylindrical cast iron tower, painted red. Red, white and green directional lights were formerly displayed through slit-style window at the top of the tower, but they appear to have been replaced by a lens at the top of the tower. Huelse has a photo, Trabas has a second photo by Huelse, Justas Che has a 2014 photo, and Google has a street view and a satellite view. This light, formerly called Hov Havn, has been relocated from the ferry dock to the nearby yacht harbor. Huelse also has a photo of the light when it was painted white with a red horizontal band, as it was still described by the 2014 NGA List. Note: there is a much better known Hov Fyr on Langeland; see the Fyn and Langeland page. Located on the breakwater of Hov's yacht harbor (lystbådehavn means "pleasure boat harbor"), on the west side of the entrance. Accessible only by boat, although there must be good views from shore. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS DEN-093; DFL-2250; Admiralty C0830.5; ex-NGA 2308.
** Tunø
1801. Active; focal plane 31 m (102 ft); white, red or green light, depending on direction, occulting once every 5 s. 18 m (59 ft) square cylindrical church tower with lantern and gallery. Church and tower painted white, lantern and gallery rail painted green. Wikimedia's photo is at right, Huelse has a good photo of the building, Trabas has a second photo also by Huelse, Marinas.com has aerial photos, and Google has a satellite view. Tunø is a small island located between the mainland and the northern part of Samsø; it has a permanent population of about 120 and is accessible by passenger ferry from Hov. The church tower was increased in height in 1820 and again in 1906 to improve visibility of the light. The church caretaker doubles as keeper of the lighthouse and provides guided tours by arrangement, as his time allows. Located in the village of Tunø, at the eastern end of the island. Site open; tower open for an hour each morning late June through mid August and at other times by arrangement with the keeper. ARLHS DEN-071; DFL-2185; Admiralty C0822; NGA 2300.
Tunø Fyr
Tunø Light, Tunø, July 2010
Wikimedia public domain photo by Thebadfairy

Samsø Lighthouses
Samsø, one of the two largest islands of the Kattegat, is located about 25 km (15 mi) southeast of Århus. The island is about 15 km (9 mi) in length and has a permanent population of about 4000. It is accessible by ferries from Hov on the mainland south of Århus and from Kalundborg on Sjælland.
*** Vesborg
1858. Active; focal plane 36 m (118 ft); white light, with two 2 s occultations every 12 s. 19 m (62 ft) round masonry tower with lantern and gallery, connected by a covered passageway to a 1-1/2 story brick keeper's house. Lighthouse painted white; lantern dome painted red. Henrik Hansen's photo is at right, Huelse has a photo, Trabas has the same photo, Marianne Kjølner has a fine closeup, Søs Nygaard has a view from the sea, Wikimedia has several photos, and Google has a satellite view. The keeper's house is available for weekly vacation rentals. Located at Vesborg, near the southwestern corner of Samsø, about 2 km (1.2 mi) south of Kolby. Accessible by road. Site open, tower open April to October. ARLHS DEN-046; DFL-2230; Admiralty C0842; NGA 2340.
Hatterrev
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 9 m (30 ft); yellow flash every 3 s. 11 m (36 ft) post carrying a lantern and gallery. Entire lighthouse painted yellow. Trabas has a photo by Capt. Theo Hinrichs and Google has a satellite view. This light and the next one guide vessels in the Samsø Belt, the strait separating Samsø from Sjælland. Located about 10 km (6 mi) east of the northeastern tip of Samsø. Accessible only by boat. Site open, tower closed. DFL-1980; Admiralty C1497; NGA 3548.
Hatter Barn
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 9 m (30 ft); four yellow flashes every 10 s. 9 m (30 ft) post carrying a lantern and gallery. Entire lighthouse painted yellow. Trabas has a photo by Capt. Theo Hinrichs but the light is not shown in Google's satellite view. Located about 5 km (3 mi) southwest of the Hatterrev light. Accessible only by boat. Site open, tower closed. DFL-1985; Admiralty C1497.4; NGA 3552.

Vesborg Light, Vesborg, July 2013
Wikimedia Creative Commons photo by Henrik Hansen

Horsens Lighthouses
Horsens is a city of about 60,000 residents located at the end of a narrow inlet known as the Horsens Fjord.

*
Haldrup Forfyr
1902. Active; focal plane 8 m (26 ft); continuous red light. 8 m (26 ft) square cylindrical 3-story wood tower; the light is shown through a square window on the top floor. Lighthouse painted white; there are three groups of three vertical red bars on the seaward face. Trabas has a photo, Huelse also has a photo, and Google has a satellite view. The range guides ships into the Horsens Fjord. Located in a farm field about 1.25 km (3/4 mi) southeast of the village of Haldrup, on the north side of the fjord. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS DEN-094; DFL-2276b; Admiralty C0866; NGA 2384.
* Haldrup Bagfyr
1902. Active; focal plane 18 m (59 ft); continuous red light. 10 m (33 ft) square cylindrical 3-story wood tower; the light is shown through a square window on the top floor. Lighthouse painted white; there are three groups of three vertical red bars on the seaward face. Trabas has a photo, Huelse also has a photo, and Google has a street view and a satellite view. Located in a farm field about 700 m (0.4 mi) southeast of Haldrup, on the north side of the fjord, 600 m (3/8 mi) northwest of the front light. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS DEN-095; DFL-2276a; Admiralty C0866.1; NGA 2388.
* Horsens Bagfyr
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 22 m (72 ft); red light, 2 s on, 2 s off. 26 m (85 ft) square skeletal tower carrying a red triangular daymark, point down. Trabas has a photo and Google has a street view and a satellite view. The front light is on a slender skeletal mast. Located on Neils Gyldings Gade near Ove Jensens Allé in downtown Horsens. Site status unknown. DFL-2288a; Admiralty C0876.1; NGA 2404.
* Sejet Forfyr
1902. Active; focal plane 3 m (10 ft); continuous green light. 3.5 m (11 ft) square wood building; previously shown through a window, the light is now on the outside of the structure. Lighthouse painted white; there are two vertical red bars on the seaward face. Trabas has a photo, Huelse also has a photo, and Google has a satellite view. Heather Craven and Ian Yarde found the building in poor condition in 2018. Located on the south side of Horsens Fjord 2 km (1.2 mi) northeast of Sejet. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS DEN-168; DFL-2282b; Admiralty C0870; NGA 2392.
* Sejet Bagfyr
1902. Active; focal plane 10 m (33 ft); continuous green light. 5 m (17 ft) square wood building; the light is shown through a window. Lighthouse painted white; there are three vertical red bars on the seaward face. Trabas has a photo, Huelse also has a photo, and Google has a street view and a satellite view. This light was repainted and restored in 2018. Located beside the Nørremarksvej 410 m (1350 ft) southwest of the front light. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS DEN-169; DFL-2282a; Admiralty C0870.1; NGA 2396.

Hedensted Lighthouses
* Hjarnø Forfyr
1902. Active; focal plane 6 m (20 ft); continuous green light. 6 m (20 ft) square cylindrical wood tower; the light is mounted on the outside of the tower near the top. Lighthouse painted white; there are three groups of three vertical red bars on the seaward face. Trabas has Huelse's photo and Google has a distant satellite view. The range guides ships into the Horsens Fjord. The rear light is on a tall communications tower. Located on the northwest side of the island of Hjarnø, which lies in the south side of the entrance to the fjord. The island is accessible by ferry from Snaptun. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS DEN-167; DFL-2270b; Admiralty C0860; NGA 2376.
* Træskohage
1904. Inactive since 1982. 16 m (52 ft) 2-stage round cylindrical tower with lantern and double gallery. Lighthouse painted white; lantern dome painted red. Huelse's photo is at right, Johannes Laursen has a good 2018 photo, Marinas.com has aerial photos, and Google has a satellite view. The upper stage was added sometime after 1920. The lighthouse was restored in 2017 by area residents and foundations; Laursen's photo shows the results. Located on a point of land on the north side of the Velje Fjord about 1.6 km (1 mi) west of Fakkegrav. Site open; Craven and Yarde found the tower open in 2018. Owner/site manager: Naturstyrelsen (Danish Nature Agency). ARLHS DEN-096; ex-Admiralty C0898.
Træskohage Fyr
Træskohage Light, Fakkegrav
photo copyright Klaus Huelse; used by permission

Information available on lost lighthouses

Notable faux lighthouses:

Adjoining pages: North: Northeast Jylland | South: Southeast Jylland | West: Jylland West Coast

Return to the Lighthouse Directory index | Ratings key

Posted December 16, 2006. Checked and revised January 19, 2021. Lighthouses: 31, lightships: 2. Site copyright 2021 Russ Rowlett and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.