Re: [seedsavers] Hello

oowonbs@netscape.net wrote:

>>Thanks Xxxxxx!  Nothing I have is for sale, but I'll buy/trade/swap.
>

> I understand. I do. Really...
>
> But how does one get started?
> Buy seeds from a dot com?
> Be gifted from a Great Aunt?
>
> Are these heirloom or any seed swap type.
> New here, plainly, LOL!
> I once swapped (gave) a BUNCH of broccoli seeds,
> but they originated from a package-seed mom.
> BillSF9c

Bill:

I thionk we have covered this informally. Any seed or plant you have for trade is good bartering material. Many of us
have seed from past orders a year or more ago that we plant some but not all of this year and don't want to keep the
remainder for the following year. These are probably good seed others can use. I am fairly sure I will have some of
these this Spring.

I may try to set up a nursery for growout of blackberry, plum and other native fruit I find around here, for trade.