[seedsavers] Redwood City Seed Company price list of Hot Peppers, Heirloom vegetablesand Herb seeds

<http://www.ecoseeds.com/>

REDWOOD CITY SEED COMPANY PRICE LIST 2008
Heirloom Vegetables, Hot Peppers and Herb seeds.

We Ship our Seeds to anywhere in the World!

Check the links below, or scroll down to see the whole seed and plant list.
Printed out, this site is sixteen pages, listing 200+ kinds of seeds, plants and books.

SEARCHING FOR HEAT??? -- We have the world's hottest peppers,
the desert pepper, the"Gringo-killer" Tepín!

Free PRINTED CATALOG

featuring-- the World's Hottest Pepper...and it's NOT the Bhut Jolokia

View the whole Hot pepper picture gallery

Open pollinated Vegetable seeds
including Sweet & Hot Pepper seeds

plus rare Habaneros, Manzanos & Scotch Bonnets

Order blank--all customers except Californians
Order blank, all Californians except San Mateo County
Order blank, San Mateo County customers

Pepper seed collections
Pepper Hotness Scale--Dremann's
Pepper Growing Tips
Peppers pictures from the Huntsville Botanical Garden

Free "Seeds for Kids"

Sweetgrass plants - Organically grown
Tobacco seeds and growing instructions

Ordering information

P. O. Box 361, Redwood City, California 94064 U.S.A.
Craig & Sue Dremann, Proprietors
PHONE: (650) 325-7333
customers can call in your order, (650) 325-7333
Mon-Sat 10AM-4PM Pacific Time, or leave message any time of day or night,
or FAX (650) 325-4056

Terms of Business

PRICES--Subject to change without notice. All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars, f.o.b. Redwood City, California, for
net weights. Shipping and packing will be charged extra at cost.

Quantities of 1/2 lb. will be sold at the pound rate, and the smallest bulk quantity of seeds sold is 1/2 ounce when the
item's value is $40 per ounce or more, and 1/4 oz. will be sold when the item's value is $80 per ounce or more.

Bulk packets can be purchased at a discount, where 20 packets or more of a single items can be purchased for a 50%
discount, with the exception of no discounts are available on Pepper either of the Bullet® peppers, Habanero Chocolate
or Teosinte.

PAYMENT--CUSTOMERS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES:
You can either send advance payment with your order for the cost of seeds or plants and include postage and packing
costs, or we can take credit card phone orders, or faxed credit card orders. See information on credit cards and postage
and packing charges below.

California customers please add sales tax on non-food seeds. The current list of exempt and taxable items are available
here >>TAX. If you are ordering from within San Mateo County, the rate is 8-1/4% and elsewhere in California the rate is
7-1/4%. If the purchase is for resale, please send us a resale number for our files.

POSTAGE & PACKING COSTS--UNITED STATES, CANADA and MEXICO
(sent via the Post Office, first class mail, 5-10 days delivery):

Packets: Add $2 for the first packet and 10¢ for each additional
Ounces: Add $2 for the first ounce and 25¢ for each additional ounce.
Pounds: Add $5 for the first pound, and $1 for each additional pound.
Roots, Plants: Are postpaid to USA customers. We do not ship roots and plants outside the USA.
Books & Pamphlets: Prices include postage to USA, Canada and customers in Mexico.

EXPRESS MAIL to USA (usually 2-3 days, except some remote towns 3-4 days):
$16 for the first packet, ounce or pound, and 20¢ for each additional packet; or 50¢ extra for each additional ounce; or
$2 for each additional pound.
CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES:
We can take phone orders, credit card orders either by phone or by FAX. Or you can send advance payment in the form of a
bank draft in U.S. dollars with your order for the cost of seeds and postage and packing. See the postage and packing
costs below. For books, add the value of the books ordered to cover air mail costs to Europe. To Australia and New
Zealand, add 125% of the value of the books ordered. We cannot ship sweetgrass plants outside of the USA.

POSTAGE & PACKING--OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS: (for Air mail shipments)

Packets: Add $2 for the first packet and 40¢ for each additional.
Ounces: Add $2 for the first ounce and 50¢ for each additional.
Pounds: $20 for the first pound and $5 for each additional.
Books: Central Amer., Caribbean, and So. Amer.: add 30% of the value of books.
Europe: add 40% of the value of the books.
Australia, NZ, Japan, Asia, Africa, Russia, India or Middle East, please add 50% of the value of the books ordered.

PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATE expense is extra, at $30 per shipment. If certain seeds require an import permit, please
include the permit with your order. Overseas customers please enquire with your local agricultural agency regarding what
seeds may need an import permit or phytosanitary certificate.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL EUROPEAN UNION customers: EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2006, due to the Potato Spindle Tuber Viroid
(PSTV) regulation (the "Additional Declaration" on the Phytosanitary certificate) only certain varieties of peppers are
allowed to enter, and no tomatoes or tobacco seed varieties from our list, that we can ship with a phytosanitary
certificate, which is $30 extra. Ask for the current list.

Also, a phytosanitary certificate inspection is absolutely necessary for orders containing any quantity of Sunflowers,
plus certain EU countries require a certificate for Beets, Swiss Chard, or Cotton. Beans and Corn is prohibited to most
overseas countries.
Terms of Sale: As is the custom in the seed trade, we warrant to the extent of the purchase price that seeds sold are as
described on the container, within recognized tolerances. We give no other or further warranty, expressed or implied.

Our replacement/returns policy on all sales is as follows: We will be pleased to replace any seed which fails to
germinate, or replace any plants which fail to thrive; providing that you contact us for a replacement within 90 days
from the time you received the item from us.

 >>>If you are having any problems with seeds (especially unusual pepper seeds) or plants, contact us by phone right
away so we can troubleshoot the problem. In some cases, the soil temperature may just be too low, for example, for
germination of some of the rare peppers, or if peat pots/peat pellets were used.<<<

If books or booklets arrive damaged, let us know within 30 days and we will be pleased to send you a replacement copy.
Otherwise, there is a no-returns policy on books or booklets.
customer, please just call in your order, if $25 or more (650) 325-7333.

There is a $25 minimum per credit card order. Because seeds and plant materials are perishable commodities, all credit
card sales will be under a no-refund/no-charge-back policy, but the above replacement policy will still apply. The
placing of an order with us constitutes acceptance of the above-mentioned terms and conditions by the purchaser.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Amaranth, California poppy, Chooka Bhaji, Cucumber, Grass Teff, Teosinte, Tomato, Tobacco, Sweetgrass,
and Pepper images on this web site are Copyright © 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2006 by Sue and Craig Dremann, all rights
reserved. Please note that "Dulcetta", "Habanero Orange Craig's Triple-Hot" are Trademarks of the Redwood City Seed
Company, and please also note that the Habanero peppers Gold Bullet® and White Bullet® are Federally Registered trademarks.

 >>> NOTE: This price list below should appear in columns. If not, change your web Font preferences so your Proportional
Font is "Palatino" and your Fixed Font is "Courier"

OLD FASHIONED, HEIRLOOM VEGETABLES