Re: [seedsavers] Letter from Kent Whealy concerning SSE

> This is the second letter to SSE members concerning the changes at SSE:
>   http://www.selectedplants.com/misc/Kentletter2.pdf

I am satisfied with Kent's explanation of things and glad I stuck with him from the beginning this event
unfolded in the light of day.

I know whereof he speaks having witnessed a takeover of market facilities that one my markets should have uncompromised
access to. Same kind of thing, same tactics, same kind of irresponsible people.