[seedsavers] Seed to trade

Hi,

I've got some extra Powers Heirloom and Legend tomato seeds (purchased
this year). I've also got some old tomato seed of Black Prince, Black
Krim, Silver Firtree, Costoluto Genovese, Black Plum and an unknown (I
didn't get the bottle marked, it could be one of the other ones from the
next year or it could be Russian Persimmon or something else). These
last ones from 1996. I haven't checked the germination yet.

Yours for a SASE. e-mail me first, to make sure I still have some left.
Trades would be nice, but not expected.

I'm looking for :
Yellow Striped Boar Tomato
Feuerwerk Tomato
Black Zebra
White Zebra
Giant Zebra (or is it Big Zebra?)
Brandy Stripe (I've got Vintage Wine)
A white zucchini from Nichols in Albany Oregon (it is not in their
catalog any more, my mom swore it was the best ever).

Pepper seeds Riot, Marbles, Golden Cross and Lipstick.

Pugs

gymno@comcast.net