Subject: Re: SWIACTX.PL

From: Jan Wielemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 10:19:10 +0100

>    I noticed SWI Prolog 3.3.2 (win32) installs a very exciting pl file ..
> SWIACTX.PL
> 
>     it makes reference to a missing DLL file 'swiactx.dll' 
>     where could that be obtained?
> 
>     if someone wants to mail it to me you can at   [email-masked]
> 
>     Thank you, Douglas

This has been contributed by David Hovel (Microsoft too), but it still
isn't well integrated to the release.  It might need some adaptation
to the 3.3 series and there was a foreign code hack required that is
not needed any longer.  Anyhow, I put the stuff nice and hidden in

	ftp://swi.psy.uva.nl/pub/SWI-Prolog/ALPHA/

If you fix it to run with Prolog without modifying (it uses a hack
to find out whether or not SWI-Prolog was compiled for debugging, this
is now officially available through current_prolog_flag/2), I'd be
pleased to put it into the packages directory.

	Regards --- Jan