Subject: JPL don't loads!

From: Renato Costa Salomão <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 00:52:59 -0300

Hi.
I'm trying to access SWIProlod from the inside of JAVA code ( JBuilder
2), it using the package JPL, in Win NT4.0.
When  I do a call for the function Prolog.initiliase, it throws the
exceptions :

"Class Load: AssistProAlfa.CDominioProblema.Classes.jpl.JPL
Class Load: AssistProAlfa.CDominioProblema.Classes.jpl.Version
Class Load: AssistProAlfa.CDominioProblema.Classes.jpl.fli.Prolog
System Error: Exception occurred during event dispatching:
System Error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: initialise
System Error:  at
AssistProAlfa.CDominioProblema.Classes.jpl.JPL.init(JPL.java:82)
System Error:  at
AssistProAlfa.CDominioProblema.Classes.jpl.JPL.init(JPL.java:101)
System Error:  at
AssistProAlfa.CDominioProblema.Classes.SistemaProgramacaoLogica.initialise(SistemaProgramacaoLogica.java:92)

System Error:  at
AssistProAlfa.CDominioProblema.Classes.ConhecimentoMCV.InferirMCV(ConhecimentoMCV.java:105)

System Error:  at
AssistProAlfa.CDominioProblema.Classes.JanDefProc.screenInit(JanDefProc.java:324)

System Error:  at
AssistProAlfa.CDominioProblema.Classes.AppDefProcesso.<init>(AppDefProcesso.java:60)

System Error:  at
AssistProAlfa.CDominioProblema.Classes.JanCadProjeto.btnProcesso_actionPerformed(JanCadProjeto.java:488)

System Error:  at
AssistProAlfa.CDominioProblema.Classes.JanCadProjeto$3.actionPerformed(JanCadProjeto.java:140)

System Error:  at borland.jbcl.util.ActionMulticaster.dispatch(Compiled
Code)
System Error:  at
borland.jbcl.view.BeanPanel.processActionEvent(Compiled Code)
System Error:  at
borland.jbcl.view.ButtonView.processMouseReleased(Compiled Code)
System Error:  at borland.jbcl.view.BeanPanel.processMouseEvent(Compiled

Code)
System Error:  at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Compiled Code)
System Error:  at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Compiled Code)
System Error:  at borland.jbcl.view.BeanPanel.processEvent(Compiled
Code)
System Error:  at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Code)
System Error:  at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Code)
System Error:  at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Compiled Code)
System Error:  at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Compiled Code)
System Error:  at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Compiled Code)
System Error:  at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Compiled
Code)
System Error:  at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Code)
System Error:  at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Code)
System Error:  at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Compiled Code)
System Error:  at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82) ".

The dll of JPL is being loaded in the directory where are the sources
codes of the classes
( files .java) .
When the program  runs in comand line  it displays the message :
"SWI-Prolog resources not found".
What I'm doing wrong ?
Renato Salomão
[email-masked]