Subject: Re: handling small numbers

From: Paul Sephton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:07:45 +0200 (GMT+0200)

Having read Richard's answer, I have to say that his arguments are 
completely sensible.  I formally bow to his quite obviously superior 
knowledge and experience in this field.

In addition, being convinced of his arguments, I would like to apologise 
to him and other readers on this list for any offensive remarks I may 
have made in previous posts- they were not intended so.

Sorry, folks, but I feel quite strongly that in any language EXCEPTIONS 
SHOULD BE THE EXCEPTION RATHER THAN THE RULE.

I continue to be very grateful to those souls who have the ability and 
will to provide software developers with the definitions for languages we 
have today.  

Sincerely,
Paul
_____________________________________________________________________________
Paul Sephton ([email-masked])                               INET Development
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ever wondered if jumping out of the frying pan might actually be refreshing?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~