Subject: Re: help regarding interfacing of C with prolog

From: Jan Wielemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 14:45:30 +0200

On Wed, 10 May 2000, Ankit Jalote wrote:
>Respected Sir,
>                I need your help regarding a project.Actually I have done a
>  project in C and now in its extension I need it to interface it with
>  SWI-prolog.I have accessed the chapter 5 of reference manual but still it
>  is not clear since i have just learnt prolog.Can you give some easy
>  examples regarding the interface.I really need to do this.
>  							thanking you,
>  							Ankit Jalote

Sorry to say, but questions like this are of no use.  It is totally
unclear what problem you are facing using the interface.  There are
various examples in the manual and many more in the source-code, which
comes with various foreign packages.  You can also look in the
`packages' page of the home-page, providing C/C++-sources to various
extensions.

If none of this helps, describe what you want to achieve and include
(abstracted) code on how you want to do that, but you don't understand
why it doesn't work.

	Regards --- Jan