Subject: Access CVS repository (Windows)

From: Jan Wielemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:02:34 +0200

On Fri, 12 May 2000, Mike Elston wrote:

>Given my now intensive use of SWI Prolog I acknowledge the need to be
>able to incorporate patches and rebuild the system.  However I've had
>trouble locating a binary version of CVS for NT and instead have
>downloaded jCVS which has installed fine. To import Prolog from your CVS
>server I tried to infer the necesary settings from your web page
>http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/projects/SWI-Prolog/cvs.html without success. 
>I would be very grateful if you could confirm/correct the following CVS
>settings:

A Windows binary for CVS is at
http://www.cyclic.com/pub/cvs-1.10/windows/

>Username:        pl
>Password:        prolog
>CVS module:      cvspl
>CVS server:      gollem.swi.psy.uva.nl
>CVS Respository: ???

I think it should be

Repository: /usr/local/cvspl
Module: pl