Subject: address

From: [email-masked] (Roxie)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 92 17:43:14 -0500

Hi all!  This is Rox!
I guess I didn`t want to feel left out, cuz I love mail too and I will
really miss all of you this summer!  You are all great friends and I have
had a lot of fun!

I would like to thank those of you who "encouraged" me to join in your
activities...I am kinda shy, but I am really glad that I did make my 
return trip to matthews...(thanks to BB).  

Many of you have really turned out to be very good friends.  Thank you all
for being there for me.  The haven is more than just wasting time and
destroying your grades...it has helped relieved stress and share problems.

I will be back in the fall, but I also hope to keep in touch with you.

So, here is my summer address and if I am lucky, I might be able to get
an account so that I can keep in touch with many of you that way too!

Tanya Taber
7833 Kimbee Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45244

Thank you all for a great semester!!!

Roxie, Rox, Roxinator (for Wiz), Taco (not scum, for Dino), 
and Rocks (for Jazzy)