Subject: Well, looks like this is it, folx.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 May 92 10:38:56 EST

Hiya folx,

	This is Creel, (the original guy from Rose) just saying to  
all you wunnerful folx that if any of you want to write me during the  
next three weeks, I will be at the following address:

	Box 227
	Rose-Hulman Inst. of Tech
	5500 Wabash
	Terre Haute, IN 47803

	(812)-877-8643

	You all have my home address, which is in effect as of 22  
May.  You folx have kept me sane (can you believe that?  insane  
behavior yields a sane person? well, whatever).  I've had a lot of  
good times, a few bad ones, and a lot of just plain fun.  I don't  
know if I'll be at Rose next year for sure, but I'm planning on it.   
It's a money thing, I'm sure you all understand.  Those of you who  
write will know.  :-)
	For those of you who will be on the net during the summer, I  
may be on occasionally, as [email-masked]' so if you REALLY  
want to, you can mail me there.  I will check these here havens when  
I can, since I hear rumors that they will be up.  I was gonna do this  
next thing anyway, but Jester makes me look like a copycat....  (what  
can I say, we're from the same half a high school?)

	Here's my personal thanx to all of you, and to those I  
forgot, write to me and bitch me out, cuz I deserve it!

	BB:		For putting up with my childish urge to help  
kill people, by posing all sorts of nice creative things.

	Isaac Asimov:  (who will prolly never read this cuz she's  
leaving 2day)  for showing me the haven, without her, I may never  
have found it, and I'd never have met a really special person...

	Blondie:	for caring, helping me wif calc, and all the  
TLC she's sent my way.  I love her, you all know it, and I'm not  
afraid or ashamed to say it!  Thanks, Dear, for everything!

	Jester:		for being there all year, on the other end of  
the net, abusing my WMU account wif Ben and his mom, etc.  You're  
great, I wish you and ktb success && happiness!

	ktb:		She knows, but it's not anything like what  
Jester said she knows.

	Tiger && Dawg:	You guys are great...  Wunnerful morale  
boosting convo's.  I'll miss you guys.

	Falcon:		For not getting too peeved and screaming at  
my ':lifts up into the air, changing into a FALCON with only....'  
macro.

	Angel Eyes:	for that one very tearful night we'd all like  
to forget!

	FAITH:		for being a friend I can trust.  I wish her  
luck and happiness.

	Throcky:	For all the hugs, and for being so happy,  
hoppy, huggy, and evil! ;)

	Brandywine:	For trusting me enuff to exchange counsel.   
Maybe someday she'll write a book about me. 

	Jimbob && Blacke Wraithe:	For being my best buddies for  
the year here at Rose.

	Loverboy and RollerBlade:	For the wonderful excursions  
into the world of programming, and all the clues you guys sent my  
way.

	T-Bird && Michelle:	Best wishes to both of you, you are  
such a cute couple, I don't understand why you didn't win!

	Southern 4501:	For fighting it when everyone insisted he was  
female!  I'd hate to think he'd have yet another gender-bender  
character.

	If I've forgotten anyone, I'm sorry...  but as I send my last  
post to chat@morose for the year, it's kinda hard to remember  
everyone.  These are the ppl that came to mind b4 it got too intense  
for me to think about.  Have a great summer, folx, and I will talk to  
you all in the Fall!

	Long live Garth!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

	"We're not worthy!"
	'Mud?  Where?  *crazed look*'

	(7) <name forgotten> says, "Watch out for Blondie, she's a  
klepto!"
	(12) Creel wonders what Blondie is gonna steal from him.
	(5)  Blondie says, "Look in your pants, Creel!"
	(12) Creel says, "Omigosh!  You didn't!"

				Creel,
				
				or to those who know me,
				Jay Bolton