From: [email-masked] (No Claf)
Date: Fri, 1 May 92 12:17:50 -0500

Hi!!!

Well, I guess this is it.  My first year at college is over, although it
seems as though it just started.  I'll be back at Purdue at the end of May,
but for you guys who won't be here, I'm gonna miss you.  I almost can't 
wait till school starts in the fall, so that I can see you all again.  

I read Jester's mail this morning and started to remember all the good times
we shared this year.  There's too many to list, so I won't try.  However,
from now on, everytime I break into a terminal room, I'll think of you. :-)

 (waps Jester)  <---last time before next year, I promise!

 I just wanted to say good-bye and thanks for being such good friends.  Believe
 it or not, I used to be really shy and would never imagine having as many 
 friends as I do now.  Thanks for being understanding, for sharing the good 
 times as well as the bad, and for killing your G.P.A. in order to talk to 
 me on the Haven! :)

Goodbye and good luck, I love you all,
   Falconian (for wiz),  NO CLAF!!! (for DEATH!!), noclaF, and Falcon for you 
     "normal" folk!!

	    Deb Marks