Subject: Address

From: [email-masked] (Wiz)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 92 15:45:22 EST

First, I really hate to do send this to chat, but it seems the most
effective means to reach all of you who I want to contact...

I will be staying here over the summer (making up for so much havening
this past semester) (re)taking classes...   My address of yet is still
unknown.  :-(  but I will still have my Personal account so you can still
send e-mail (assuming you have telnet access...)   In case you don't
have access to a (real) computer (ie one on the internet) over the 
summer and still (for some unknown reason) would like to send me mail
you can send it to:

William McVey
17780 W. 6th Road 
Plymouth, IN.  46563

This will send it to my grandparents and they will be sure to forward it to
me wherever I may be...  (no mailbombing my grandparents please... :-) )

It's been virtual,  :-)

Wiz
(aka William McVey)
[email-masked]