Subject: That Address Switchy Changey Thing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 May 1992 09:54:54 EDT

Hey, all!

Today, I leave for Indiana!!!  (Yippee! :)  I know a lot of you will be long
gone by the time I get there, but I look forward to seein' some of ya on the
Haven (generic term fer whatever chat program we happen to be at :)  I'm not
going to single people out to thank for *SUCH* a wonderful time on the Haven,
cuz that'd take _much_ too long! :)  Instead, I wish to thank *ALL* of you
(yes, even you, Beeber, who despite random killings, is still a cool guy)...

To you all, I wish success and many hours of happy havening! <grin>

CC (Mark Fister)

I'll be at three addresses this summer, but the address which should get to me,
regardless of where I am, is:

Summer Address:    CC
                   412 18th Street
                   Golden, CO  80401-2433
Phone:             (303) 273-9504

If you're in the Lafayette, IN area sometime this summer, and you wanna drop
by where I'll be staying witha Sharkie, the address is:

213 Tinkler Street

P.S.: Hawk, Dino, you two are sluts!!!  (inside joke :) <grin>