From: [email-masked] (Jester)
Date: Fri, 1 May 92 09:35:27 -0500

well, folks, its that time of year when we all reminicise(sp?) about
that past year, all the good times, and all the badtimes, and everytime
you wapped a jester. i'd just like to think back on the haven for a sec, with
hermit running it off of expert 2525, the old 5 people is a crowd rule, the
friendly usage of arrows instead of pose, and me swearing my fealty to Laura
Palmer and Giggles, of whom I have finally escaped de facto ownership by
these two wonderful friends, the use of run on sentences, my atrocious spelling,never using caps cept when speaking about Goddesses......

I'd just like to thank a few people for some goodtimes and bad times, so
here is my list of thanks, if your not included, tuff, maybe you don't
want to be....

Hermit---for curing my homophobia, and showing me the wonderful world of chat's

Wiz---for being my chief rival and one cool person

Giggles--for using the nickname i suggested, and being a wonderful friend

Laura Palmer--for your weird dreams, silly games, and flirtin wif BB while
	I hold the vodka...

Blackbird--for teaching me that even i still can get pissed off, remeber the
		white castle incident.....

ktb--well, shes knows what I am thankful for.....

Hawk, Falcon, A_J, Spacey and the rest of the ORIGINAL haven crew, for
	all the fun, forced entering of matthews on occasion, weekend trips
	to colorado, etc

Lazimuth--for the "wap me" in lipstick on my forehead...

Marble--my mother, who despite being a bitch, i still love ya mum..

CC--for letting me & spacey in your rroom to sleep at csm....

TTE--for being such an asshole that i could vent all my anger on you...

and for all the countless newbies I've killed, spameed, pissed on, pissed on,
annoyed, attacked, lamented, repented, overextended my welcome....

Remeber: Don't drink 2-Liters of Coke after a grog's pizza..
Remember: "How do you spell I"?????
Remeber the Alamo....

well, seeing as I've succesfully typed a page of mail with only
two spelling erroes, it looks as if I've finally learned how to
type, what a damn miracle.....

Jester