Subject: that goodbye type stuff

From: [email-masked] (John Clear)
Date: Fri, 1 May 92 13:03:04 EST

Since it is that time of the year, I guess I should do the goodbye and
farwell thing...  I will most likely be visisting Purdue over the summer when I
get bored of home, so keep your eyes out for low flying aircraft buzzing 
Matthews... 
	If you are gonna be around the Ney York City metro area, look me up. I
will gladly show you around Harlem and the South Bronx on foot ( BYO bullet 
proof vest)  =).  Seriously, NY is a cool place and I'll show you the 'safer'
spots..
	Now for that reflection stuff.  The original haven trips to Garcias
when 6 people was a BIG turnout, weekend trips to CO, forced entry into 
university terminal rooms, SPAM!, port wars, AirBeeber and the rental cars
from hell (SB trip to CO), and finally 
(3,y) SpaceCadet yells, ":HATES INDIANA WEATHER!!!!!"

My address:
ME(John Clear)
196 Sprain Rd.
Scarsdale, NY 10583-1207

See you in the fall if your not stuck in summer school,

SpaceCee
(aka John)
-- 
John Clear
[email-masked]

'The best way to accelerate    'Hard work may not kill me,  
 an IBM is at 9.8m/s^2'         but why take the chance.'

Q: How do you get your mind and gpa into the gutter?
A: Haven for more then 1 hour a week.