Subject: address et al...

From: [email-masked] (Tenelia)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 92 16:25:15 MDT

To everyone--

	go ahead...call me a conformist....but i had to do it <grin>...
I would HATE to lose contact with you all this summer!! I would be even
lonlier <sigh>....Anyways...i hope that at least some of you will try to
keep in touch with me over these next few months....i will try my best to
do the same...<smile>!!!!   I will carry some of my fonest memories ever,
as those from here....and other chat lines...and from RL for some of you...
I will miss you all...and i will keep my accounts to talk to some of you at
least via computer...other via snail mail....Anyways!! it has been great!!
I will miss you all!! Have a great summer and please do not forget about
me!!!!!

[email-masked]        [email-masked]

or my Permanent home address.....

	Amy Vaughan
	P.O. Box 655
	Bailey, CO  80421

			This will work til i canget an apartment sometime
			this summer i hope!!!

Talk to you all later i hope!! and Have a GREAT time doing whatever you do!
<grin>
<tons of hugs to last all summer long and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>

Amy...Tenelia...Tenny...Tenebriated...Ynnet....all of the above and more!!!