Subject: CCCA Headline First Issue

From: [email-masked] (Chih-Hsien Huang)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1993 17:51:59 GMT

[NCTUCCCA.edu.tw: /NCTU/CCCA-Headline/volume93/001.readme]

WHAT'S CCCA HEADLINE?

CCCA Headline is a Chinese electronic newsletter putting great emphasis 
upon Internet resources published by Campus Computer Communication 
Association, National Chiao Tung Univeristy, in Taiwan.  It will be a
bi-weekly publication in Big5 but also converted to GB and HZ.  A good
place for us to share networking information all together.

AVAILABILITY

It is available via anonymous ftp to NCTUCCCA.edu.tw [192.83.166.10 or
140.111.1.10]:

/NCTU/CCCA-Headline/volume93/001.readme (this file)
/NCTU/CCCA-Headline/volume93/001.big5	(Big5)
/NCTU/CCCA-Headline/volume93/001.gb	(GB)
/NCTU/CCCA-Headline/volume93/001.hz	(HZ)

CONTRIBUTIONS

We appreciate and welcome your contributions to CCCA Headline.  Please
send them to:

[email-masked]

CONTENTS OF THIS ISSUE

I. Campus Computer Communication Association
   (1) NCTUCCCA.edu.tw Upgrade to Sun SPARC Model 51 
   (2) New IPs for NCTUCCCA.edu.tw
   (3) D-Link Ethernet Card On Sale
   (4) IP Registration for NCTU Dormitory Hosts

II. National Chiao Tung University
   (1) Changes from NCTU Computer Center
   (2) FDDI Connection to NCTU Student Activity Center
   (3) New Newsgroup for NCTU Student Union

III. Taiwan
   (1) Industry Technology Information Service (ITIS) Database
   (2) KC Color Chinese System Free to Non-commercial
   (3) Chinese Character Database (CCDB)
   (4) New Trend: Dormitory Networks in Universities
   (5) Chinese WAIS System at National Central University

IV. Worldwide
   (1) White House Internet Connection
   (2) IEEE Computer Society New Gopher Server
   (3) Novell's Netware 4.x Login Vulnerability
   (4) SIMTEL20 Close?
   (5) CASA Testbed Project Broken the Speed Record for Computer Data
       Communications

--
Huang, Chih-Hsien     Campus Computer Communication Assn. Vice President
Administrator of  NCTUCCCA.edu.tw  [140.111.1.10]  Anonymous FTP Archive
Rm 101, Computer Center, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
Internet:    [email-masked]         or         [email-masked]