Subject: IFCSS HQ NR-4023: Updated Senate Phone/Fax numbers

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 92 18:26:08 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4023    September 18, 1992
               UPDATED SENATE PHONE/FAX LIST
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

               Updated Senate Phone/Fax List
               =============================

     Several versions of the Senate phone/fax numbers' list
have been posted to the newworks. The HQ has obtained a 
most updated list. Please use the existing list (such as the
one in the automated file system of CCNL net, thanks for Ding
Jian's help) and the other lists in the net. If you need
updated information, call or send an email to the HQ. We
will reply to you as soon as possible. (Except weekends).

     Thanks. Have a good weekend.

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************