Subject: Seasons Greetings (IFCSS HQ NR-4082)

From: IFCSS HQ <ifcss>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1992 16:06:47 -0500

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4082     December 22, 1992
                   SEASONS GREETINGS
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

Dear IFCSS Members:

     At the Holiday Season, our thoughts turn gratefully to
you who have made IFCSS's progress possible.

     Thank You and Warmest Wishes for the Holiday Season
and the New Year.

Signed by:

Geng Xiao,   He Baoping,   Zhang Qingsong,    Shi Heping

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*********************************************************************