Subject: Newsletter to local CSS Leaders (IFCSS HQ NR-4093)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1993 13:08:39 -0500

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4093      January 20, 1993
             NEWSLETTER TO LOCAL CSS LEADERS
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

             Newsletter to Local CSS Leaders
             ===============================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     IFCSS is considering to expand the circulation of 
IFCSS Newsletter (printed Chinese version). In phrase one,
we will open the subscription to local CSS leaders. The 
subscription is free. 

     If you are a member of the leading body of local
CSS organizations, you may subscribe this newsletter.
Please send your postal mail address to the HQ and we
will add you to the mailing list.

     Once you are added in, you will stay in the list
until you move out from the old address.

     We are exploring the possibilities to further
increase the circulation. 

     Please remember, the Newsletter is stored in
the IFCSS FTP site. For more information, please
write to [email-masked]

     Thanks for  your attention.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*                 =========================                         *
* President:      Geng Xiao  Assistant to the President: Shi Heping * 
* Vice-President: He Baoping     Executive Director: Zhang Qingsong *
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*                   The Missions of IFCSS                           *
* Promote freedom, democracy, human rights and rule of law in China *
* Assist the development of  scienece, culture and economy in China *
* Represent the interests of Chinese students and scholars in U.S.A *
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************