Subject: You Are Welcome to Visit the IFCSS HQ (IFCSS HQ NR-4119)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1993 15:29:40 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4119         April 7, 1993
         YOU ARE WELCOME TO VISIT THE IFCSS HQ
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

          You Are Welcome to Visit the IFCSS HQ
          =====================================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     If you have a chance to come to Washington D.C. in the
future, we hope that you will remember to add one activity
to your travel plan -- a visit to the IFCSS HQ.

     IFCSS HQ is located at 733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440 (in
the intersection of 15th and H Street). Our office hours are
from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Weekend visits are also possible if
advance arrangements are made.

     The HQ is very close to the tourist district of Washington
D.C. (only one block away from the White House.) So, you may
come to the HQ to rest your legs and to refresh yourself for a
cup of tea.

     You may come to the HQ to give your suggestions, advice,
comments or criticism. IFCSS welcomes criticism. In fact, we
see criticism as a showing of support and engagement. Even if
you have criticized IFCSS or differed with us on some issues,
you should not fear that you would be turned away upon your
visit.

     You may simply want to come to the HQ to see us, to see
the office or have a chat. It would help improve our work if
we maintain a close contact with our members.

     Although the HQ officers are very busy every day, we have
always squeezed out time to accommodate visitors. 

     Also, photo oppotunities may be arranged upon request.

     Thank you for your attention and hope to see you in HQ.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*                 =========================                         *
* President:      Geng Xiao  Assistant to the President: Shi Heping * 
* Vice-President: He Baoping     Executive Director: Zhang Qingsong *
*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
* For more information about IFCSS endorsed Long Distance Telephone *
* services, please call  1-800-7ifcss5                              *
*********************************************************************