Subject: 5TH CONGRESS: HOW TO REDUCE THE AIRFARE (IFCSS HQ NR-4137)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1993 13:36:08 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4137         June 11, 1993
        5TH CONGRESS:  HOW TO REDUCE YOUR AIRFARE
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

        5th Congress:  How to Reduce Your Airfare
        =========================================

To those who are planning to attend the IFCSS 5th Congress:

      Please note that you may reserve your airline ticket
to Cincinnati, Ohio and therefore reduce your airfare and the
cost of the Congress. The Cincinnati Airport is only about
one hour drive to Lexington and some airline companies has
lower rates for flights to Cincinnati.

      The official travel agency for the Congress, Ambassador
Square Travel (1-800-447-3900), fax: 703-968-8431, has set-up
a special account for reserving ticket to Cincinnati. You
will receive a  5% discount for your ticket.

      The Congress will arrange transportation from Cincinnati
to Lexington on July 1 one day only. We will pick-up the delegates
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
at Cincinnati Airport 3-4 times a day. It is, however, only
for July 1. You have to arrange for your own transportation
if you arrive at Cincinnati on a date other than July 1. The
last pick-up is 11:00 pm.

      If you make the reservation through Ambassador Square
Travel, your arrival time will be compiled by the company.
If you buy the ticket from other companies, please send
your arrival time, carrier and flight number to the HQ
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
before June 29.

      We encourage you to purchase the ticket from Ambassador Square
Travel. The Cincinnati Plan is our new plan, we have to have
at least TEN (10) people to purchage ticket in that plan, otherwise
the IFCSS has to pay the 5% discount differential back to the 
airline companies.

      Contact:

      Ambassador Square Travel
      10751 Ambassador Dr. Suite 101
      Manassas, VA 22110

      Tel:    800-447-3900
      local:  703-368-9111
      Fax:    703-968-8431

     Thank you for your attention and cooperation. Looking forward
to meeting you in Lexington, Kentucky.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub pbs-l last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub pbs-l last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************