Subject: URGENT NOTICE: PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TO 5TH CONGRESS NOW! (IFCSS HQ NR-4141)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1993 13:34:52 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4141         June 14, 1993
      URGENT NOTICE: PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS NOW
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

                    URGENT NOTICE
                    =============

      In order to be eligible for the 5% discount offered
by the Ambassador Square Travel (group discount for IFCSS
5th Congress), you have to make your reservation TWO WEEKS
                                                 ^^^^^^^^^
in advance, which means that you have only 2-3 days left
to purchase your tickets. 

      Please reserve your ticket NOW.

      P.S. refer IFCSS HQ NR-4139 for the new travel subsidy
policy.

      Ambassador Square Travel can be reached at 1-800-447-3900.

      Thanks for your attention and cooperation.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*                 =========================                         *
* President:      Geng Xiao  Assistant to the President: Shi Heping * 
* Vice-President: He Baoping     Executive Director: Zhang Qingsong *
*********************************************************************