Subject: IFCSS HQ Special Report 4003: New HQ Report System

From: IFCSS HQ <ifcss>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 92 16:36:49 -0400

******************************************************************
   IFCSS Headquarters Special Report No. 4003     July 17, 1992
             "Changes On IFCSS HQ News Release System"
******************************************************************
  Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
     733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
            Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                   Email: [email-masked]

              Changes on IFCSS HQ News Release System
              =======================================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     In order to have a better communication between the IFCSS
Headquarters and the general CSS community, the HQ is planning
to improve its news release system. The new system will
include three major elements:

     1. IFCSS News Release (begins with No. 4001 and forward.)
The releases will contain basiclly brief reports, announcements,
instructions, etc.

     2. IFCSS Special Report (begins with No. 4001 and forward.)
The Special Reports will be issued for special situations or 
special issues.

     3. IFCSS HQ Biweekly Work Report (begins with No. 4001
and forward.) The Biweekly Report will summarize what the HQ
and the committees have been doing in the previous two weeks.

     All these reports will be posted to China-net, soc.culture. 
china, talk.politics.china, council-net, and some other networks.
Other media network may forward, relay or carry these reports 
provided that the sources are properly identified.

     Since the IFCSS HQ is in a transitional period, the 
announcements from HQ has taken the form of IFCSS HQ Special
Reports. So far, the HQ has released two reports: one as an
open letter on Miss Gong Xiaoxia's denial of entry to China and
another one on the shortage of immigrant numbers for Chinese
students and scholars. This is Special Report No. 4003.

    The News Releases and Biweekly Reports will start on August 1.

    Your comments are welcome. Thank you for your attention.

********************************************************************
          IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
********************************************************************