Subject: news release 5142

From: hq (IFCSS Headquarter)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 94 14:54:14 CDT

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 5142  June 14, 1994 
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

A new promotion of IFCSS-Sprint long distance service has begun
on June 11, 1994.  By signing up for the most worldwide program
with Sprint, you will receive the following discounts on 5
invoices and 6th month for free (up to $50 invoice credit) if you
have average $50 in billing for the next 3 months:

1. 50% off on one international number you call the most minutes,
20% off on one additional international number you call the most
minutes.

2. 20% off the one domestic number you talk to the most minutes,
20% off all calls to other Sprint customer, therefore, you will
save 36% cost when the domestic number you talk to the most is
also a Sprint customer.

Please call 1-800-7IFCSS5 to switch to Sprint or to sign up
Sprint's most worldwide program.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
* President:      Lin Changsheng     Vice President:  Shi Heping    * 
* Exec. Director: Liu Xiaozhu        Chief of Staff:  Huang Songyun * 
*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from IFCSS E-mail mailing list, please send email to :  * 
*			[email-masked] 			    *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last_name first_name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last_name first_name         *
*                                                                   *
* For IFCSS Service Program:  ftp: ifcss.org:/services              *
*                                                                   * 
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************