Subject: HQ NR #7017: San Francisco Rally at Union Square

From: [email-masked] (ifcss)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 95 23:00:46 GMT

&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=
HEADQUARTERS NEWSRELEASE * HEADQUARTERS NEWSRELEASE * HEADQUARTERS NEWSREL
&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^

           *  *  *    N E W S   R E L E A S E   7017   *  *  *
                    __________ August 12, 1995  __________

   [[[[[[  [[[[[[[[[[    [[[[[[       [[[[[[[      [[[[[[[         ______
    [[[     [[[        [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[    _________
    [[[     [[[       [[[          [[[          [[[
   [[[     [[[[[[[[  [[[            [[[[[        [[[[[
   [[[     [[[       [[[               [[[[[        [[[[[    ______
  [[[     [[[        [[[                  [[[          [[[  ____
  [[[     [[[         [[[    [[[  [[[[   [[[   [[[[   [[[
[[[[[[  [[[[[[         [[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[

&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^
IFCSS Foundation, Inc. 733 15th Street, NW  Suite 440 Washington, DC 20005
            Tel: (202) 347-0017              Fax: (202) 347-0018
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=

1.    San Francisco Rally Agasint Congress Anti-Immigration Bills
                 Place:    Union Square
                 Time :    August 27, Sunday  at 1:00 pm

Sponsor:   Committee for Immigration Justice
Endorser:  Asian Health Services, Asian Law Caucus,
           Chinatown Resource Center,
           Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS),
           Chinese Progressive Association,
           Filipinos for Affirmative Action,
           Korean Community Cultural Center,
           Coalition of Asian Pacific Americans

A Rally, firstly held in western coast against Congress anti-immigration
bill, is scheduled on August 27, Sunday. To voice  up  the  immigarants'
concerns to whole American society, the rally   is going   to be held in
Union Square, instead of China-town,and a dozen of speakers will address
the gathering.

IFCSS council members in Pacific Region are  contacting CSS organization
leaders in this area to mobilize Chinese students and scholars,to attend
the rally. If more information needed, please contact IFCSS Headquarters:
[email-masked] or [email-masked].

                           *   *   *   *   *

2. IFCSS Headquarters archieves all U.S. Congress members' phone numbers
(both in D.C. and districts) and fax numbers, and senators email address,
available to local CSS organization leaders and the general public  upon
request. All IFCSS packages and documents for the   campaign against the
Congress anti-immigration bills are archieved at:
         gopher://cnd.cnd.org/11/English-Menu/InfoBase/HR1915

*********************************************************************
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************