Subject: Appeal to the IFCSS Supervision Committee

From: [email-masked] (Yuhe Liu)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 10:39:47 -0500

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Yuhe Liu
                                                University of Oklahoma
                                                [email-masked]
                                                Oct. 12, 1994
Mr. Li-Shi Luo
Coordinator
IFCSS Supervision Committee
[email-masked]

Dear Mr. Li-Shi Luo:

On   the CSS  TODAY published  today  by  the Electronic Newsletter of
IFCSS, it  was revealed that the  former President  Mr. Changsheng Lin
issued $16,434.00 checks during the IFCSS  6th Congress. From the news
release, those  checks were not issued  to the Congress delegates, nor
those who  were  blocked to  participate  in final voting  due  to not
granting delegate ID, nor Working Staff. There were other unclear data
in the release as well as in the  HQ NR6011. This leaves the financial
operation  of  the 6th   Congress  unclear  and also  implys  possible
violations of the IFCSS constitution  and regulations. Therefore, I, a
formal  delegate  to  the 6th Congress,   appeal  to the IFCSS  SVC to
investigate   the truth and resolve  the  case. Specifically, I appeal
that:

1. The IFCSS shall form an special task force to audit  the  financial
   operation of the 6th Congress;

2. The IFCSS  Supervision   Committee shall investigate  whether there
   were  violations of the  IFCSS  rules and abuses   of the power and
   public fund;

3. If  the investigation  proves any violation  of rules and misuse of
   the   fund, the  IFCSS shall   take proper actions   to correct the
   wrongdoing and seek the misused fund return to the IFCSS.

Thank you for your attention and I am looking forward to hearing from
you as soon as possible.

                                               Sincerely,

                                               Yuhe Liu ( Signed)
                                               Delegate to
                                               the IFCSS 6th Congress
                                               University of Oklahoma

Cc: IFCSS HQ
    IFCSS Council
    IFCSS V Club