You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00020 Apr 2003

Apr 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:
SrimatE Gopaladesika MahadesikAya Namaha,

Dear Bhagavathas,

With Acharyas's blessings, the 83rd Tirunakshatram of
H.H. Srimad Paravakottai Andavan Swami was celebrated
on Sunday, April 6, 2003 at our residence.

The program started with Tiruaradhanam ( Tirupallandu,
Tirupalliezhuchi, Tiruppavai, Pancha Suktam) followed
by chanting of Swami Desikan's Sri Hayagreeva Stotram,
Sri Raguveera Gadyam,Sri Sudarshnaashtakam, Sri Garuda
Dandakam, Athikara Sangraham, Swamy Desikan's
thirukumarar's Pillai Anthathi and Sri Desika Mangalam
and concluded with Sattumurai and Acharya Sambhavanai.

The event was well attended and we thank all the
bhagavathas who attended and received the grace of the
H.H., Swami Desikan, thaayaar and Perumal.

Adiyen,

Ramanuja Dasan

Raman Rangarajan