You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00092 Apr 2003

Apr 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

JAI Sriman Narayana!

Asmath Gurubhyo Namaha

Vaishnavites generally pray to Sri Vishvaksena to
remove the obstacles. Vishvaksena is the head of the
army in Sri Vaikuntam and is the chief of the army
for the Leela Vibhuthi (this temepraory aboard
consisting of numerous universies) and Nithy Vibhoothi
(permanent abode). Vinayaka is the chief of the army
in the devaloka and our universe. Consequently, it is
siad that there are numerous Vinayakas in the army of
Sri Vishvaksena. Both are above us and are vandaniyas.
However, as Sri vaishnavas, we pray to Sri Vishvaksena
for any obstacle removal. It is up to you whether you
want to approach the local S.P. or the I.G.P. For
those who do not know the IGP, they may approach the
SP. However, thos who know the IGP prefer to appraoch
the IGP directly.

I hope, I have answered your question. Please let me
know if you have more questions or comments.

With all Glories to Lord Sri Venkateshvara, I remain,

Sincerely
Narender Reddy