You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00113 Apr 2003

Apr 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Can someone, please give me the actual /preferred constituents of perumaal
theertham? Padmanabhan

Vasudevan VK <vasuchak@xxxx> wrote:Srimatey Nigamantha Maha Desikaya Namaha: It
may be pertinent here to note that yesterday's paper carried an article that
said that thulasi leaves taken along with ground pepper would be effective in
treating/preventing SARS. Our forefathers / Acharyas have been wise enough to
recommend this thulasi in Perumaal Theertham on a daily basis. Adiyen Ramanuja
Dasan.P.S. A TV report said that "pappaali" fruit is also effective against the
SARS disease. This has apparently been found outby Japanese scientists. Could
anybody throw light on Pappaali fruit from the Aahaara Niyamam angle please?

Ram Anbil wrote:Dear Bhagavatas:
The attached message appearing in a sister website may be of interest to
you. Hence, it is forwarded for your information.
Moderator
"Sri Ranga Sri"