From: Curtis A Lyons [mailto:calyons@SATURN.VCU.EDU]
Sent: 21 June, 2000 12:28 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: jobs and salaries

Also keep in mind that many state and federal institutions have to make
their current salaries available (well, I guess they all have to but only
many do). Find out where these are kept and check out what other people in
similar level positions are currently making. Depending on how long the
job has been vacant, you might even be able to find out what the last
person to hold that job made.

                                        Curtis Lyons
                                        VCU